Saturday 16 September 2017

Saturday Movie Review: Storks

Storks have moved on from delivering babies to packages. But when an order for a baby appears, the best delivery stork must scramble to fix the error by delivering the baby.

Directors: Nicholas StollerDoug Sweetland

Writer: Nicholas Stoller

Stars:Andy SambergKatie CrownKelsey Grammer 


Lenght: 1 h 27 min

Adventure/Comedy

Musings:

I should have written this at once, I am so forgetful.

It feels like if I am writing a review I am going to go into all the plotholes. Like how are the babies made? Are they all weird clones? And if someone sends a letter to screw with someone and that someone gets 10 babies. Do not think of that, do not think of that! It's an animated movie for Loki's sake.

Storks deliver babies, or used to, now they work for “Amazon”.
And once they messed up and a baby still lives with them in their warehouse (honestly, wtf, what about the people that wanted that baby, oh, do not think.) That girl is a screw up and ends up going on an adventure with a stork.

The weird ass wolves were fun.
The Pidgeon I wanted to kill, SO annoying.

But you know, it was a good, funny movie and I cried, darn hormones. Yes I cried at the end.







18 comments:

  1. Seems like a fun one to watch, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun one. I'll have to add this to my list to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get a chance to see this one when it was out but the wolves looked really funny.

    That's the problem with reviewing - you start looking into every little thing when you're watching it's just fun. lol

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. This movie is gonna need to a real suspension of reality. But I bet it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this was cute, but still far behind the caliber of stuff Disney puts out.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this sounds fun. I'll look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... first Boss Baby and now Storks? What has happened to you Linda???

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP